Five Ways to Rock Your Next Visit
Here are 5 ways to “rock” your next visit with us:
- Go rock climbing with the help of Green Mountain Rock Climbing. They’ll set you up with either an indoor rock climbing adventure at their site in Rutland or take you on a climb in our beautiful Green Mountains.
- Go visit the Vermont Marble Museum in Proctor.
- Take a drive to the Rock of Ages quarry and museum in Barre. They’re the largest granite quarries in the world. There’s even an outdoor granite bowling lane!
- Go for a ride up one of the largest rocks on the East Coast, on the K1 Killington gondola.
- Need speed? Ride down that same rock on two wheels! Killington’s mountain biking trails are open summer and fall!