WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
The Vermont Inn, in conjunction with the Vermont Department of Health and the American Hotel and Lodging Association, is focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19. AHLA’s initiative “Safe Stay”, seeks to ensure hotel guests and employees are confident in the cleanliness and safety of hotels once travel resumes.
These industry-wide guidelines include:
- social distancing for guests not traveling together in all public common areas,
- more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the inn, including front desk check-in counter, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, guest rooms, fitness area, and more.
- regular monitoring of employee health and temperature
- the use of EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
WELCOME BACK TO VERMONT...WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
YOU DON’T NEED TO QUARANTINE ONCE YOU ARRIVE IF:
- You arrive in your personal vehicle within a day’s drive and have either self-quarantined in your home state for 14 days or for 7 days followed by a negative test.
ALL OTHER TRAVELERS:
If you’re traveling by public transportation (plane, train, bus) or from further than a direct car ride would allow, you may complete either a 14 day quarantine or a 7 day quarantine followed by a negative test EITHER at a Vermont lodging or with family and friends prior to staying at a Vermont lodging.
EVERY TRAVELER will need to fill out a “Certificate of Compliance” upon entering a Vermont lodging.
FOR ALL OTHER TRAVELERS:
If you arrive in a personal vehicle, you may complete a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in your home state without further restrictions.
If you’re traveling via public transportation (plan, train, bus), or further than a direct car ride would allow, may complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test either in a Vermont lodging or with friends and family. You must stay in your quarantine location for the duration other than to travel to and from a test site.