- All vaccinated guests no longer need to wear masks or social distance or quarantine
- Social distancing and mask-wearing in common areas for guests not vaccinated
- Please note due to HIPA we do NOT ask for proof of vaccination
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas, including front desk check-in counter, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, guest rooms, fitness area, and more.
- The use of EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- Implementation of advanced safety and cleaning training for our staff
- Daily health monitoring of our staff
- Regular monitoring of health and safety directives from the CDC and the State of Vermont
For further information on the “Stay Safe” guidelines, please visit http://www.ahla.com/safestay.
Current State of Vermont Guidelines for Out-of-State Guests
VACCINATION: If it’s been at least fourteen days since your last injection, you may travel to Vermont without any further restrictions.
NEED TO QUARANTINE IF TRAVELING HERE BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: If you have yet to complete a vaccination regimen, you may enter the state if traveling by personal vehicle and either completed a 7-day quarantine in your home state and received a negative Covid test or quarantined for 14 days in your home state. Otherwise you will need to quarantine in Vermont for either 7 days and receive a negative Covid test or quarantine for the total 14 days in Vermont. Quarantine may be in a private home or a Vermont lodging facility.
NEED TO QUARANTINE IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: If you have not completed your Covid vaccination, you will need to quarantine in Vermont for 7 days with a negative Covid test or a total of 14 days quarantine. The quarantine may be in the home of family or friends or at a lodging facility.