- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas, including front desk check-in counter, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, guest rooms, fitness area, and more.
- The use of EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- Implementation of advanced safety and cleaning training for our staff
- Daily health monitoring of our staff
- Regular monitoring of health and safety directives from the CDC and the State of Vermont
For further information on the “Stay Safe” guidelines, please visit http://www.ahla.com/safestay.
Current State of Vermont Guidelines for Out-of-State Guests
There are currently NO travel restrictions to the State of Vermont. There are also no mandates for face-coverings or physical distancing.